The library book discussion group meets on the FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH at 3:30 PM. Our meetings start with socializing, followed by an informal discussion. Please join us at any time! Copies of the book of the month are always available at the library.
- September 1 Breath by James Nestor
- October 6 Home Front Lines by Brenda Sparks Prescott. Author presentation: Monday Ddec 5, 6PM at The Vanilla Bean.
- November 3 The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben
- December 1 Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- January 5 Ruthless River by Holly Fitzgerald
- February 2 Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
- March 2 Maybe You Should Talk to Somone by Lori Gottlieb
- April 6 Lightning Strike by William Kent Krueger
- May 4 Killers of the Dream by Lillian Smith
- June 1 Final Revival of Opal and Nev by Dawnie Walton
For Your Own Book Group
We are happy to get multiple copies of books for private book discussion groups. Just let us know your schedule, titles, and about how many copies you will need. We will have them on reserve for your book group members to check out, or you can designate one person to check out the entire set. Book sets take about two weeks to arrive and have a circulation period of three weeks. Please note, it can be difficult to get enough copies of current best sellers and new releases.