What’s in Your Box?
- Yet another Imagine Your Story tag to add to your collection!
- Rice Krispie Treat with candy melt and sprinkles and a Unicorn Kisses seltzer to wash it all down.
- Stickers, scratch art, and a unicorn scavenger hunt
- Watercolors, paper and a straw to make a rainbow background and a castle silhouette
- Balloons and Orbeez water beads to make a Unicorn poop rainbow stress ball!
- Modeling clay
Build a Shape Castle
- Every unicorn needs a castle!
- use your watercolors and the straw to make puddles of paint on the photo paper, and then blow on the paint to blend and cover the background.
- let it dry
- cut out some basic shapes from the black paper – rectangles, triangles and the like – and arrange them to make a castle
- view other fun techniques for your background at the pinterested parent
Make a Stress Ball filled with Unicorn rainbow poops!
More Great Unicorn Activities
- Grow a Rainbow science experiment: You’ll need paper towels, washable markers and 2 glasses of water
- Rainbow Bubble Snakes: What can you do with an old sock, an empty plastic bottle, dish soap and some food dye? Make bubbles! You’ll want to try this one outside!
- a recipe for Unicorn Chex Mix
- kitchen chemistry and Unicorn Noodles
- Origami Unicorn Bookmark